FAMILY EDUCATION CLASSES:
NEWBORN CLASS -- September 18 at 5:30pm (pre-registration required)
CPR CLASS -- August 23 at 5:30pm (pre-registration required)
CLOSED | Labor Day---Monday, September 4th
CLOSED | Thanksgiving Day---Thursday, November 23rd
CLOSED | Christmas Day---Monday, December 25th
EXCITING NEWS FOR OUR
BEHAVIORAL HEALTH CLINIC
Carteret Children’s Clinic is focused on the health and well-being of all children and adolescents in Carteret County and the surrounding counties. We provide the best care possible to all patients who walk through our door. Some of our services include:
- Routine Physical Exams, Sports Physicals and Immunizations.
- Dental Varnishing during well exams beginning at 6 months of age. Providers apply fluoride varnish to the primary teeth.
- Management of Acute and Chronic Health Problems for Children and Adolescents
- Referrals to local and regional specialists as needed
- Adolescent Depression Screening with referral as needed.
- Maternal Post-Partum Depression Screening with referral as needed.
- Spanish interpreter/translation services
Advanced Care Team
- Mental Health Services
- Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner (for medication management)
- Licensed Clinical Mental Health Counselor on staff for counseling
- Triage Nurse
- Care Coordination and Care Management
Monday-Friday: 8:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m.
Monday-Thursday 5:00-7:00 p.m.
Every Saturday 7:30–11:30 a.m.
For weather-related office hours, visit our Facebook page.
Please contact us to schedule an appointment with one of our providers.