FAMILY EDUCATION CLASSES:
NEWBORN CLASS: November 21st at 5:30pm (pre-registration required)
CPR CLASS: To Be Determined
Thanksgiving: Closed Thursday, November 24th
Christmas Eve: Open until 11:30am
Christmas: Closed Monday, December 26th
New Years: Closed Monday, January 2nd
FLU VACCINE HAS ARRIVED!!
Flu Vaccine Clinics will start on Wednesday, September 28th from 8a-5pm and will be held every Wednesday throughout Flu Season (while supplies last). Flu Shots and Flu Mist (limited supply) are available this year. Flu Vaccine is recommended for all children 6 months of age and older.
Flu vaccines will be given by appointment only and self-scheduling is available on the patient portal. You can also call us at 252.726.0511 to schedule your child's appointment.
Carteret Children’s Clinic is focused on the health and well-being of all children and adolescents in Carteret County and the surrounding counties. We provide the best care possible to all patients who walk through our door. Some of our services include:
- Routine Physical Exams, Sports Physicals and Immunizations.
- Dental Varnishing during well exams beginning at 6 months of age. Providers apply fluoride varnish to the primary teeth.
- Management of Acute and Chronic Health Problems for Children and Adolescents
- Referrals to local and regional specialists as needed
- Adolescent Depression Screening with referral as needed.
- Maternal Post-Partum Depression Screening with referral as needed.
- Spanish interpreter/translation services
Advanced Care Team
- Mental Health Services
- Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner (for medication management)
- Licensed Clinical Mental Health Counselor on staff for counseling
- Triage Nurse
- Care Coordination and Care Management
Monday-Friday: 8:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m.
Monday-Thursday 5:00-7:00 p.m.
Every Saturday 7:30–11:30 a.m.
For weather-related office hours, visit our Facebook page.
Please contact us to schedule an appointment with one of our providers.