FAMILY EDUCATION CLASSES:
NEWBORN CLASS -- Pre-registration required call 252-726-0511 ext. 1
- January 22nd at 5:30pm | Location: The Grove on 35th
- March 18th at 5:30pm | Location: The Grove on 35th
- May 20th at 5:30pm | Location: TBD
CLOSED | Memorial Day---Monday, May 27th
CLOSED | July 4th---Thursday, July 4th
CLOSED | Labor Day---Monday, September 2nd
If your child will be starting school this fall they will need an up-to-date well exam and immunizations. These appointments can fill up quickly so please call us today to schedule. Click here for more information.
Carteret Children’s Clinic is focused on the health and well-being of all children and adolescents in Carteret County and the surrounding counties. We provide the best care possible to all patients who walk through our door. Some of our services include:
- Routine Physical Exams, Sports Physicals and Immunizations.
- Dental Varnishing during well exams beginning at 6 months of age. Providers apply fluoride varnish to the primary teeth.
- Management of Acute and Chronic Health Problems for Children and Adolescents
- Referrals to local and regional specialists as needed
- Adolescent Depression Screening with referral as needed.
- Maternal Post-Partum Depression Screening with referral as needed.
- Spanish interpreter/translation services
Advanced Care Team
- Mental Health Services
- Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner (for medication management)
- Licensed Clinical Mental Health Counselor on staff for counseling
- Triage Nurse
- Care Coordination and Care Management
Monday-Friday: 8:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m.
Monday-Thursday 5:00-7:00 p.m.
Every Saturday 7:30–11:30 a.m.
For weather-related office hours, visit our Facebook page.
Please contact us to schedule an appointment with one of our providers.