FAMILY EDUCATION CLASSES:
NEWBORN CLASS: September 26th at 5:30pm
CPR CLASS: August 22nd at 5:30pm (pre-registration is required)
LABOR DAY: Office will be closed Monday, September 5th
ARE YOU TIRED OF FILLING OUT PAPER FORMS?
Available now, Phreesia, a new way to streamline your appointment experience. We are excited to offer our patients and their families a more convenient way to check-in for their appointments, receive reminders, pay their copays and bills and complete necessary forms and screeners. It's fast, convenient, private, secure and the best part is it's right from your own device via text or email. No apps to download or log-in information to remember.
Carteret Children’s Clinic is focused on the health and well-being of all children and adolescents in Carteret County and the surrounding counties. We provide the best care possible to all patients who walk through our door. Some of our services include:
- Routine Physical Exams, Sports Physicals and Immunizations.
- Dental Varnishing during well exams beginning at 6 months of age. Providers apply fluoride varnish to the primary teeth.
- Management of Acute and Chronic Health Problems for Children and Adolescents
- Referrals to local and regional specialists as needed
- Adolescent Depression Screening with referral as needed.
- Maternal Post-Partum Depression Screening with referral as needed.
- Spanish interpreter/translation services
Advanced Care Team
- Mental Health Services
- Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner (for medication management)
- Licensed Clinical Mental Health Counselor on staff for counseling
- Triage Nurse
- Care Coordination and Care Management
Monday-Friday: 8:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m.
Monday-Thursday 5:00-7:00 p.m.
Every Saturday 7:30–11:30 a.m.
For weather-related office hours, visit our Facebook page.
Please contact us to schedule an appointment with one of our providers.