FAMILY EDUCATION CLASSES:
NEWBORN CLASS -- Pre-registration required call 252-726-0511 ext. 1
- January 22nd at 5:30pm | Location: The Grove on 35th
- March 18th at 5:30pm | Location: TBD
- May 20th at 5:30pm | Location: TBD
CLOSED | Wednesday, December 13th (Closing early at 11:30am for staff Christmas Party)
CLOSED | Christmas Day---Monday, December 25th
CLOSED | New Years Day--- Monday, January 1st
FLU VACCINE CLINICS:
Flu Vaccine Clinics start Friday, October 13th
Self-Scheduling on the portal is now open!
Flu Vaccine Clinics will be held each Friday through out flu season, starting on Friday, October 13th. Due to limited space in our temporary location we will be offering flu vaccines by appointment only this year.
We are excited to announce that we will partner with Carteret Healthcare and their mobile outreach team to host our flu clinics this year. Carteret Healthcare will be onsite with us at 221 B Professional Circle with their mobile medical unit for the 2023-2024 Flu Clinics.
Carteret Children’s Clinic is focused on the health and well-being of all children and adolescents in Carteret County and the surrounding counties. We provide the best care possible to all patients who walk through our door. Some of our services include:
- Routine Physical Exams, Sports Physicals and Immunizations.
- Dental Varnishing during well exams beginning at 6 months of age. Providers apply fluoride varnish to the primary teeth.
- Management of Acute and Chronic Health Problems for Children and Adolescents
- Referrals to local and regional specialists as needed
- Adolescent Depression Screening with referral as needed.
- Maternal Post-Partum Depression Screening with referral as needed.
- Spanish interpreter/translation services
Advanced Care Team
- Mental Health Services
- Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner (for medication management)
- Licensed Clinical Mental Health Counselor on staff for counseling
- Triage Nurse
- Care Coordination and Care Management
Monday-Friday: 8:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m.
Monday-Thursday 5:00-7:00 p.m.
Every Saturday 7:30–11:30 a.m.
For weather-related office hours, visit our Facebook page.
Please contact us to schedule an appointment with one of our providers.